The Bad Boy™ series is designed as a sports or race oriented upgrade that offers quick boost response early in the rpm range (great low rpm torque) whilst delivering a more extreme power and torque increase in the higher rpms compared with OEM, typically in the range 60-120%*. For those wishing for more power while retaining most of the low rpm performance attributes, there is also a Bad Boy Extreme™ option available for some engine families.
ENGINES AND VEHICLES CURRENTLY SUPPORTED
- Toyota 12H-T (Landcruiser HJ61)
- Toyota 1HZ kit (Landcruiser HZJ75, HZJ80, HZJ105 etc)
- Toyota 1HDT/1HDFT (Landcruiser HDJ81, in some countries HDJ100).
- Toyota 1HD-FTE (Landcruiser HDJ100R)
- Toyota 1KD-FTV (Hilux and Prado, 3 litre D4D).
- Toyota 1VD-FTV (Landcruiser 4.5 litre D4D V8, single turbo)
- Nissan ZD30 (Navara and Patrol 3 litre Common Rail and Pre Common Rail)
- Nissan TD42Ti (Factory Turbo Nissan TD42Ti)
MORE TO COME. At GTurbo, we’re not sitting on our hands; turbocharger upgrades for other engine families will be added soon. If your engine is not listed, contact us anyway, there may be a solution for your engine about to be released.
* Power and torque as measured at the wheels compared with unmodified OEM delivered vehicle. Results may vary (up or down) depending on supporting performance modifications, accuracy of tuning and engine/fuel system condition.
If you are looking for something to suit your car and it is not in our list – then please feel free to let us know what you want. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org