What is Core Returns and why is it important?
The Core Returns process is a necessary evil within our industry that involves giving your old turbo unit in exchange for a new one.
It’s equally exciting as it is frustrating, why? Yes, you may have to pay a temporary deposit, and yes, you have to return your old turbo. But, you’re actually helping us to improve our products and service, to help you get the best performance possible.
By returning your old turbo unit, you are contributing to the development of better products, better service and cheaper prices, allowing us to continue to:
- Improve our service
- Develop higher performing turbos
- Deliver better prices
How does Core Returns work and why do I need to pay a deposit?
You may be wondering why you need to pay a deposit to give us your old turbo unit. All VNT GTurbos are sold on exchange, this means we require a temporary deposit that will be refunded back to you once we receive the old turbo unit.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Core returns must be sent to GTurbo within 4 weeks of purchase or you may not be eligible for a refund.
- Core charge is applied to the invoice upon purchase (via website, email or phone call)
- Cores must be returned as removed from the engine, assembled and complete core.
- A return label is provided to you in the new unit box. Simply place the old unit in the box you received your new turbo in, apply the return label, and post it
- Once we receive the old unit, we will contact you to refund your deposit.
CORE RETURNS GUIDELINES
The simple refund process
To get your refund back, simply follow the steps below. Remember, core returns must be sent back to GTurbo within 4 weeks of purchase to receive your deposit back.
Place the old unit in the box you received your new turbo in.
Slap on the return label. You can find this in the box of your new unit.
Head to your local post office and send it our way.
Get your deposit back in 3 business days after we receive your old turbo.
Frequently asked questions
Couldn’t find your question here? Contact us
The core charge will be refunded back into the account of which you purchased your new turbo within 3 business days after we receive your old unit.
Please send all core returns to 2/18 Abrams Street, Balcatta WA 6021. You will receive a return label in the box of your new unit.
Any purchase of a VNT GTurbo will require a core charge deposit and the return of your old turbo unit, regardless of the installer. By returning your old turbo unit, we are able to continue to improve our service and provide you with quality products.