GTurbo Warranty Policy
All GTurbo products are warranted against manufacturer defects in material or quality for a period of twelve months. GTurbo will replace and any GTurbo good that is noticeably defective within the twelve months subject to a turbo technician inspection at the Balcatta facility. Valid warranties require a proof of purchase, either in the form of a receipt or engraved core code.
GTurbo may repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any portion of the subject product which proves to be defective under the terms of this warranty at no further cost to the buying party. GTurbo shall be liable under this limited warranty only for the price of repair or replacement of the defective product. GTurbo accepts no liability for the subsequent installation of the product.
All incidental or consequential damages which may arise, including, but not limited to, lost profits, personal property damage, and third-party liabilities. GTurbo will not be responsible for any damage to customers vehicles caused by incompatibility of the product.
- Incorrect fuelling was leading to excessive EGT, exhaust gas temperature, over-speeding the turbo due to hoses blowing off, lack of lubrication and physical damage.
- Damage engine components caused by the failure of the turbocharger if it was neglected or abused.
- Any third party tuning related failures excluding all GTurbo tuned vehicles.
- Product used in any custom or modified applications, any illegal highway, marine, industrial or commercial use.Vehicle Manufacturers take a dim view of any modifications done to an engine and are highly likely to void the vehicle manufacturers warranty. Warranties are issued when the failure is fair, reasonable, or technically feasible for our products to have contributed to the problem.
Our Code of Ethics
- Deal fairly, honestly, promptly and courteously with all customers.
- Ensure that all products and services we provide are delivered competently, with value, honesty, fairness, and integrity.
- Ensure all standards of quality are provided to the customer as promised, following industry practice for the work concerned, and in a manner that shall enhance the reputation of the industry.
- Honor all our statutory warranty and other obligations promptly and fairly.
- Ensure that all advertising is accurate and truthful in every respect.
- Recognise and affirm the right of the customer to courteous, promote and honest dealing.
Treat my fellow industry members with professionalism and respect and conduct my business in free and fair competition.